- Nature’s Formulary was started 25 years ago, making us the USA natural products market’s most experienced Ayurvedic company!
- Our vision is to deliver not just the highest quality Ayurvedic products, but also to provide customers tools to make achievable, long term goals for good health.
- We believe in the Ayurvedic philosophy that good health comes from integrating all aspects of our lives, from herbs to diet, exercise and massage. That is why we offer a variety of educational tools in this web site. You will also find tools to devise your own Ayurvedic lifestyle plan.
- We’d also love to talk to you about your Dosha and help design a simple lifestyle plan. Simply take our Dosha Test and then feel free to call us at 800 923 9338 ext 200. Or you can contact Ayurvedic practitioners listed here
- Our products are 100% natural, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free. We do not use any artificial additives or preservatives. Nature’s Formulary does not do any testing on animals.
- We believe in full disclosure of ingredients, if it is in the product, it is on the label.
- Our supplements are exclusively in VEGETARIAN capsules. We were the FIRST Ayurvedic company in the USA to use vegetarian capsules. All of our supplements are gluten free and vegan. Wildcrafted products are inherently NON-GMO.
- All of our products are manufactured and packaged in USA in FDA inspected facilities. Therefore our products are always compliant with the most current U.S. FDA regulations. Our facilities are not only inspected by the FDA but they have also passed accreditations from the Natural Products Association and the U.S. Pharmacopeia
- All of our products are made in the USA. For us, this is not about politics – it is about a higher quality standard – one that we all expect from companies based in America. From extract suppliers to component suppliers, everyone follows the same FDA regulations. Also, we believe we should invest in the same country where we sell our products.
- Nature’s Formulary’s management team is very active in natural product industry associations such as the American Herbal Products Association.
- As far as possible, we use bio-degradable and/or recyclable packaging materials. 100% of Nature’s Formulary packaging can be recycled! Our warehouse also uses only bio-degradable packaging materials.
Please check here for the most recent news about Nature’s Formulary.
- Nature’s Formulary launches Ayurveda+InfoLink • February 5, 2009
- Nature’s Formulary launches Organic and Wild crafted product line, new identity and new label design, October 12, 2009
- Nature’s Formulary starts shipping Organic and Wildcrafted product line, new identity and label design. December 31, 2009.
- Nature’s Formulary website crosses a milestone : more than 110,000 have downloaded lifestyle plans in the last 12 months. January 2019.